31 October 2008

for Yahoo POP3

General
E-Mail Account Name: Yahoo
My Name: (my name)
Username: tjmcclearin
pass: (my pass)
My e-mail tjmccleairn@yahoo.co.id (.co.id means im from Indonesia)
Internet Access GRPS or WLAN
Default Account: This Account

Servers
Account type Pop3
Outgoing Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com.ph
Incoming Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com.ph
Use SMTP Authentication: no
SMTP User: leave it blank
Pass leave it blank

Roaming
Change Connection Automatically: Yes or no

Retrieve
Retrieve Messages and attachments
Max Size of email 2000kb (max)
Sync emails inbox all

Advanced
Email Type: Formatted text
Send Email Immediately
Include Sig No
Request read report no
allow report requests no
Copy to my email address no
secure login (apop) no
Incoming secure connection no
Outgoing secure connection no

Regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by : TuRBiN turbins.blogspot.com