31 October 2008

setting for POP3 Gmail for Nokia 9300 and 9500

General
E-Mail Account Name: G-Mail
My Name (my name)
Username: ~your gmail ID~
pass: (my pass)
My e-mail : ~your gmail account~
Internet Access Wifi or Your network GPRS
Default Account: This Account

Servers
Account type : Pop3
Outgoing Server: smtp.gmail.com
Incoming Server: pop.gmail.com
Use SMTP Authentication: Yes
SMTP User: tjmccleairn@gmail.com
Pass: (my pass)


Roaming
Change Connection Automatically: Yes


Retrieve
Retrieve Messages and attachments
Max Size of email 2000kb (max)
Sync emails inbox all


Advanced
Email Type: Formatted text
Send Email : Immediately
Include Sign : No
Request read report : no
allow report requests : no
Copy to my email address : no
secure login (apop): no
INcoming secure connection SSL
Outgoing secure connection TLS

This settings for GMAIL POP3
only.


Regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by : TuRBiN turbins.blogspot.com